Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Yield Strength Of Raw Material:||σs≤300Mpa||Tensile Strength Of Raw Material:||σb≤500 Mpa|
|Thickness:||1.5-4.0mm||Max. Production Speed:||20～60m/min|
|Fixed Cutting Length:||4-10m||Pipe Size Range:||Φ25-Φ80mm 20*20-40*80|
|Warranty:||One Year||Welding Type:||High Frequency Welding|
high frequency tube mill welding,
straight seam tube mill welding,
1.5mm high frequency welded pipe mill
Description of TubeMill
This equipment is specially used for producingΦ25-Φ80mm,δ1.5-4.0mm high-frequency straight seam welded pipe and corresponding square pipe and special-shaped pipe(δ≤3.2mm). The supply of equipment is from uncoiler to fixed length cutting saw. Rolling speed can be adjusted correspondingly within suitable range of pipe diameter and wall thickness.
1.2 Applicable material:
(1) Hot or cold-rolled steel strip (As per GB700-88 or GB1591-88)
(2) Material:Low-carbon steel, low alloy steelδs≤345Mpa,δb≤610Mpa
(3) The thickness of steel strip: 1.5-4.0mm (As per GB708-88)
(4) The width of steel strip: 80-245mm
(5) I.D. of steel coil: Φ500-Φ650mm
(6) O.D. of steel coil: Φ800-Φ1500mm
(7) Maximum weight coil: ≤2500kg
1.3 Dimension range of processing steel pipe:
(1) O.D.: Φ25-Φ80mm 20*20-40*80
(2) Wall thickness: 1.5-4.0mm(square pipe and special-shaped pipeδ≤3.2mm)
(3) Length: 4-10m
1.4 Product (steel pipe) process flow:
Raw material (steel coil) → uncoiling → shearing and end welding → material accumulating → non-power leveling → mill-forming → high-frequency welding → removing burrs outside of weld seam → cooling → sizing → roughly straightening → fixed length cutting → finished pipe → conveying finished pipe pass for rolls.
1.5 Milling speed: 20-60m/min( thickness of steel strip:1.5-2.0mm, Milling speed: 80m/min)
1.6 High-frequency equipment power:250 KW
1.7 Suggested user’s necessary accessories (only for reference):
(1) Workshop: 90m × 15m (length × width)
(2) Electrical Room: 6m × 4m (length × width)
(3) Machine unit foundation base (See supplier’s base drawing)
(4) Overhead crane: 1x10T & 1x5T
(5) Power supply:
a. Equipment motor: 75KW+75KW+22KW+18.5KW +15= 205.5KW
b. High-frequency motor:250 KW
(6) ne table for after-cutting finished pipe.
(7) Five pieces of saw blades for tracking saw, specification as per instruction book and quantity as per customer need.
(8) Magnetic bar for welding apparatus: for the account of the buyer.
(9) Two units of Φ3” pumps to be supplied by the buyer for the cooling of high-frequency electric and main units.
(10) one unit water cooling pool with volume of 35 m³ each to be set up by the buyer for the purpose of cooling of main units.
(11) Machine unit electric circuit. Before assembling, circuit must reach the electric cabinet of high-frequency room. Electric connection for high-frequency room to overall control table and button station. (Decide size and quantity when installation on site, purchase from market)
(12) High-frequency room for machine unit. Adopting ground or attic according to customer’s layout.
(13) One set of air compressor. (Supplied by the buyer)
(14) Lifting equipment and tooling for installing machine, maximum weight of one part is 10 tons.
2. Introduction of main facilities:
Structure type: pinching and
putting raw material with double-drill structure, which ensures steelcoil feeding alternatively and make steel strip going into accumulator freely.
Applicable range: 100-245mm steel
strip width, 1.5-4.0mm thickness,
Φ1000-Φ1500mm steel coil O.D.,
Φ500-Φ650mm steel coil I.D.,
Max. ≤2500kg steel coil weight.
2.2 Shearing and welding machine, which ensures double steel coil shearing tidily and then welding together and leveling weld seam. Automatic shearing and manual welding are adopted.
2.3 Accumulator:The accumulator is a strip storing unit in the longitudinally welded pipe andformed section production. It stores certain amount of strip and leaves timefor the shear welder to shear and seld the ends to the strips. The uninterrupted fluent production is thus guaranteed. It's one of the main machines in the modern pipe mill line and formed section line.
2.4 Forming, welding and sizing unit:
(1) Feeding and leveling steel strips device:
a. Type: 5 rolls are passive leveled for straightening strip steel before it is fed into forming unit.
b. Guiding roll: One pair
(2) Forming device:
Mainly rough milling forming steel strip and controlling weld seam.
a. Horizontal roll frame:
Structure: 45#Cast steel, double housing, changing rolls in the side
Diameter of horizontal roll’s shaft: Φ80mm, material: 40 Cr
b. Vertical roll frame:
Type: Passive rotation
Diameter of vertical roll’s shaft: Φ50mm, material: 45# steel
c. Drive gearbox branch
Structure: Spiral bevel gear, cylindrical gear
Material: casing: HT250, gear:20CrMnTi and 40Cr, input and output shaft: 40Cr
Drive transmission: 14 sets of Jeep Auto CA141 universal transmission shaft
(3) guiding, extruding and welding, scraping apparatus:
a. One set of guide roll stand for controlling direction of pipe seam to ensure pipe seam flatly and straightly entering into extruding rollers.
b. One set of extruding roll stand for controlling weld seam to realize successful welding.
c. Two sets of scraper frame for scraping burrs outside weld seam
(4) One set of cooling pipe
(5) Sizing device:
Mainly fine shaping pipe after welding and controlling size accuracy. Each 5 sets of horizontal roll stand and vertical roll stand, and gearbox branch, 10 sets of universal shaft.(structure same as forming device)
(6) Rough straightening machine frame:
a. Usage: It is mainly used for rough straightening of finished pipe online.
b. Type: Turk’s head type, single-side 4 rolls×2 sets.
c. Two sets of bed for installation.
2.5 Cutting saw:
(1) Cutting method: Computer tracking and automatic cutting
(2) Cutting thickness: δ1.5-4.0mm
(3) Cutting O.D.: Φ25-Φ80mm
(4) Cutting length: 4-13m
(5) Cutting times: 8-10 times/min
(6) Cutting tolerance: ≤6mm
(7) Cutting motor: 22KW, second-class AC motor
(8) driving motor: Z4 series , DC15KW, one sets
2.6Finished pipe table: Welded frame structure equipped with sizing signal system.
2.7High-frequency electric:250KW,applicable power supply 380V/220V 50HZ
·We can provide pictures of the finished equipment before shipment to ensure the authenticity of our products.
·If the government does not allow the seller to leave China and go to the customer's country for equipment debugging, we will provide online remote guidance to the buyer’s engineer, and do seller’s best to provide a clear and complete layout to help the buyer with equipment installation and commissioning.
·If the Chinese government can allow the seller to leave China and go to the customer's country for equipment debugging, we will send engineers there as described below:
Equipment arriving at the buyer, the technical services personnel at the scene debugging, maintenance, equipment commissioning, commissioning, operation and maintenance instruction, responsible for technical training for equipment operation and maintenance personnel of the buyer.
The debugging time is one month,within one month The buyer need pay for the engineer salary EUR 150.00 one day one person,the supply the atrtickets for round trip,also need supply the local cost,like food, rooms and transform.If due to the buyer reason,delay the debugging time,the buyer need pay for the engineer EUR 150.00 one person one day.
Number of equipment commissioning engineers:At least three.
Used in users abide by the rules, under normal operating equipment, since 12 months from the date of the arrival of the equipment, such as positively impact on the quality to use, parts damage lead to equipment can't normal work, factory will give the repair or replacement free of charge.The debugging time is one month,within one month The buyer need pay for the engineer salary EUR 150.00 one day one person,the supply the atrtickets for round trip,also need supply the local cost,like food, rooms and transform.If due to the buyer reason,delay the debugging time,the buyer need pay for the engineer EUR 150.00 one person one day.
Number of equipment commissioning engineers:At least three.
● Instruction Manual (provided at the time of a month before delivery time)
● Inspection Certificate (provided at the delivery time)
● Loading Order (Provided at the delivery time)
● Layout Drawing (provided at the time of a month before delivery time)
● Ground Base Drawing (provided at the time of a month before delivery time)
● Electrical Principle Diagram
● Overall Assembly Drawing of every unit of the line
● Part Diagram of Vulnerable Parts
Contact Person: Mr.Yan